BTL Exilite ™ IPL DEVICE WITH LED MODULAR LIGHT TECHNOLOGY
This advanced intense pulse light system treats skin ageing, acne, pigmentation and vascular lesions. It also offers effective hair removal of all skin types.
The uniform distribution of light achieves faster, more effective results, while the multi-pulse mode and advanced cooling system enable gentle delivery of energy into the skin, decreasing the risk of unwanted reactions, such as redness.
The device will help you to treat skin defects and diseases such as pigmentation, unwanted capillary traces on skin, excess hair, ingrown hair and acne vulgaris disease.
- visual problems (e.g., broadened blood vessels, pigmentation spots),
- acne vulgaris,
- excess hair,
- ingrown hair.
IPL / Laser hair removal
Laser hair removal with the highly modern IPL laser is the perfect solution for everyone who has had enough of unpleasant epilation – as well as those who are tired of constantly shaving their legs, armpits, bikini area – or for men – their face, chest or back. With the IPL laser, even ingrown hairs are a thing of the past. We can complete the extremely gentle IPL laser treatment in six to eight sessions depending on the area of the body and your proportions. The result? Permanent hair removal. Ingrown hairs are no longer a problem. And the skin in the treated areas becomes silky smooth and wonderfully soft.
SO, HOW DOES IPL HAIR REMOVAL WORK?
IPL is a technology to remove body hairs permanently through intensed pulsed light. This intensed pulsed light heats up the melanin-containing pigment in our hair resulting in the destruction of the hair root. The hair falls out and the destruction of the hair root prevents any regrowth of hair. In order for the IPL to be efficient it is important that there is sufficient melanin (dark pigment) and that the hair is in the right growth phase.
IS IPL PERMANENT?
IS IPL SAFE?
IS IPL SUITABLE FOR ME?
- The device employs a scientifically proven technology principle of yellow LED modular light which is used to treat the skin area after an IPL procedure. The light considerably cools and soothes skin, reduces redness, improves skin regeneration, encourages microcirculation in blood vessels, reduces edema, and improves production of collagen.
- The latest IPL technology allows one to accurately adjust the procedure for an individual skin type and indications, thus ensuring the maximum efficiency of the procedure.
- Over the course of the procedure, the device emits five times more impulses than any other IPL device and, therefore, can be deemed to be one of the fastest in the market. Because of the high number of impulses and rather large contact area between the nozzle and skin, the results can be gained sooner and with less pain.
- By the use of the photodynamic therapy which incorporates blue light radiation, one can treat acne with great results.